- passion for cryptocurrency or desire to learn,
- 3 years of C++ development experience,
- knowledge of object-oriented design principles,
- experience with open-source projects,
- knowledge and experience of blockchain technologies,
- experience with the use of git or a similar
Nice to have
- degree in Computer Science or a related field (e.g., EE, physics, mathematics),
- experience developing language parsers and interpreters,
- any type of contract and high salary,
- stable and developmental work,
- a comfortable workplace in a modern office,
- a rich social package: private health care, game room, well-equipped office, fruits, delicious coffee, cafeteria system (including sports cards),
- opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects with international reach,
- a friendly atmosphere at work,
- flexible working hours.
1. Send your CV & portfolio
We will verify your dossier. Our recruiter will contact you and answer all the questions.
2. Let’s talk
We will meet at our office - you will learn more about us, and we will learn more about you.
3. Offer? Accepted
If we are willing to work with you, we will give you the feedback and prepare an offer.