- experience in working as an IT Administrator or DevOps Engineer,
- good knowledge of Linux systems,
- basic programming skills for process automation (Bash / Python),
- knowledge of GIT, Docker, KVM, SQL, NoSQL, Nginx.
Nice to have
- provisioning experience and infrastructure as a code (Terraform, ansible),
- practical skills of work with containers and virtualization,
- practical CI / CD knowledge (Jenkins, Bamboo),
- basic knowledge of the operation of network protocols,
- open mind, flexibility, initiative, curiosity and willingness to learn.
- any type of contract and high salary,
- stable and developmental work,
- a comfortable workplace in a modern office,
- a rich social package: private health care, game room, well-equipped office, fruits, delicious coffee, cafeteria system (including sports cards),
- opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects with international reach,
- a friendly atmosphere at work,
- flexible working hours.
1. Send your CV & portfolio
We will verify your dossier. Our recruiter will contact you and answer all the questions.
2. Let’s talk
We will meet at our office - you will learn more about us, and we will learn more about you.
3. Offer? Accepted
If we are willing to work with you, we will give you the feedback and prepare an offer.