- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development with strong, up-to-date knowledge of software architecture,
- strong PHP7 coding skills,
- 2+ years of experience with Symfony Components (Frameworks: Symfony 3+),
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- knowledge of Clean Code, PSR, KISS, SOLID,
- experience with MySQL or MariaDB databases,
- experience with APIs, Caching Solutions and 3rd Party Integrations,
- experience with CQRS.
Nice to have
- knowledge of NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch,
- experience with RabbitMQ or other queue systems,
- experience with Domain Driven Development,
- experience with ES, Microservices,
- experience with Docker, CI, CD.
- any type of contract and high salary,
- stable and developmental work,
- a comfortable workplace in a modern office,
- a rich social package: private health care, game room, well-equipped office, fruits, delicious coffee, cafeteria system (including sports cards),
- opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects with international reach,
- a friendly atmosphere at work,
- flexible working hours.
1. Send your CV & portfolio
We will verify your dossier. Our recruiter will contact you and answer all the questions.
2. Let’s talk
We will meet at our office - you will learn more about us, and we will learn more about you.
3. Offer? Accepted
If we are willing to work with you, we will give you the feedback and prepare an offer.